LulzBot TAZ 6 flexydually V2

We are transferring to 3dprinteros at my school and we were setting up our lulzbot Taz6 we couldn’t figure out how to access the flexydually extruder. I couldn’t find anything in the options for set up, so I figured it wasn’t implemented. Is that planned, if not, could you add it please?

-thanks

I’ve been trying to run a TAZ 6 with a dual-head as well for the past 2 months. Current slicer doesn’t support it, though you can pass head-changes and other commands to it via the console or g-code files you produce outside of 3dPOS. At the moment I’ve been experimenting with using Cura and Slic3r and uploading the resulting g-code through 3dPOS. It works fine, but 3dPOS seems to add its own end-code to the runs that sometimes ends up driving the head into recently finished prints.
I’d love to see native support for this printer, too. Especially since the onboard slicer (ostensibly Cura) shouldn’t have any problem supporting multi-head printing or tool changes.

Hello. We have some gcodes at the end of printing for taz6, but they must have no effect to finished prints:
“M104 S0”,
“M140 S0”,
“G28 X0 Y0”,
“M84”

Could you send job_id for print that had that problem (sometimes ends up driving the head into recently finished prints)?