Dremel 3D20 Idea Builder stuck at "0%" and "printing"

I’m having a similar issue with my 3D20. It won’t connect, at all. It just displays an error. I can connect just fine with Simplify3D and Cura, but not with the 3D Printer OS server applet. I’m on the latest firmware (June 11, 2018) v 1.5. Is there a fix for this?

Hello. Could you report problem with verbose mode on (like it was described on 6 Feb in this topic Dremel 3D20 Idea Builder stuck at "0%" and "printing")? We had patch fix for Dremel 3D20 that need to be tested at first. So if you would like to test it, we can try to do it.

I can test this patch. I’m a newbie, but I have a 3D20 and am also having trouble with the newest firmware.

Sorry to moonlight this thread but I too am having issues with my Dremel 3D30 Idea builder. I have done as you requested @m.kozlov and put the software in verbose mode and sent a report over to your team. I’ll be on standby for your response on next steps.

Hello. Yes, it looks like you have the same bug with hanging of Dremel’s firmware after M27 gcode (when it is not printing). It looks like the problem was started from firmware 20180611, but still (you have V1.8 20210804) is not fixed by Dremel’s team. We already have reported the issue to them and will report it again.