Greetings 3DPrinterOS Community,
The latest version of our cloud client is now available for download!
If you have not done so already, navigate to the [Printers Tab] and click the Install button for the latest release version 5.8.7.
3DPrinterOS release notes 5.8.7
- Fixed a bug where the ''user_settings.json'' is not updated with the newest settings occasionally - Log rotation reimplemented
- Fix a bug on Makerbots - printer not homing upon cancelling.
- Refactoring connection waiting of http client network
- Added license header to five new files
- Added .DS_Store and Thumbs.db files to CloudSync ignore list
- Fixed CloudSync buttons placing
- Fixed sending wrong terminate signals to subprocesses on Windows
- Fixed duplicate USBIDs(same VID, PID and serial number)
- Async_sender renamed to threaded_sender
- SerialConnection class moved from threaded_sender to separate module
- Added Registration button to login page
- Added a warning for printers with the same serial number and VID/PID.
- Fixed incorrect unicode problem report sending
- Added a tip for restore default settings button
- Fixed processing long web-interface handler closing
- Tutorial wizard on start implemented