Slicer 3 and Dual Extruder Lulzbot

I’ve recently updated a Lulzbot Taz6 to the Dual Extruder v3 (yay!). I’m a bit disappointed that the second extruder isn’t accessible (as far as I can tell) from the joystick, but that’s a minor issue.

Mostly, my concern at the moment is figuring out proper slicing settings for dual extrusion, as that’s always a trial and error sort of thing. Currently, if I slice a model and tell it to print the supports from the second extruder, it slices with the supports offset on the x axis. For reference, I sliced file id 2254540 and got file id 3584003 out as gcode, if admins want to take a look.

It looks like the slicer is trying to account for the offset in the two extruders by offsetting the print, except for two issues: 1) extruder 2 is further on the positive x axis than extruder 1, so I’d expect the items to be flipped. (ie: the supports should show on the left of the model instead of the right, if the software expects the nozzle to skew further right than expected). 2) I believe that the Lulzbot has a firmware offset to take care of this, so the prints are coming out exactly as the visualization shows them (which is no good).

I believe that Cura has a per-extruder x/y offset that may be set, but I can’t find the settings anywhere in Slicer 3 – is that setting somewhere that I’m just overlooking, or do I need to see if I can get the Lulzbot firmware to fix it via calibration settings?

A bit more information – I sliced my calibration files via the standalone lulzbot edition of cura and the print looks correct. I also can easily locate the x/y extruder offsets in that UI. I’d much rather be able to slice via 3dprinteros (especially because I administer printers for a group of users, so training on just 3dprinteros is easier than a multi-step process of slicing outside of 3dprinteros).

Am I just missing the setting somewhere for my printer on 3dprinteros?

It’s been over a month, and I still can’t figure out why the Slicer3 settings are so different from the Lulzbot Cura ones, nor where the extruder offset settings are in Slicer3. Any advice?