Issues when Installing Zip Archive of 3DPrinterOS on Raspberry Zero

I wanted to install 3DPrinterOS on a Raspberry Zero. First thing I tried was to use the provided Raspberry image and flashed it on a SD card. Unfortunately it didn’t boot from it. I tried this with the normal and the generic Raspberry image, but no way. So I decided to install the normal Raspberry stretch OS and downloaded the ZIP archive of 3DPrinterOS. Now it worked in some way, but still I have two problems:

• HTTPS does not work. Safari (MacOS browser) keeps telling me, that this is an invalid certificate. So I only can connect using HTTP protocol or by setting an exception in Safari. How can I make this work in the supposed way?

• I built OpenCV for camera support. This seemed to work fine in the end. But when starting 3DPrinterOS, I get an error from the program hdcamera about a missing shared object. This is what I get when running the command ldd on it:

ldd /home/pi/3DPrinterOS_Client_6/hdcamera
libavformat.so.54 => not found
libavcodec.so.54 => not found
libavutil.so.52 => not found

So I am missing such libraries, but I have newer ones from the built of OpenCV. Where can I get the old versions of the libraries or a more recent version of hdcamera or how can I make this work?

Thanks for your support

Hi,

I solved the problem myself and describe here how I did it:

1. I downloaded the 3DPrinterOS image from the website and flashed it on a SD card
  2. I installed the test version of Linux-fs for windows from here: https://www.paragon-software.com/de/home/linuxfs-windows/
  3. I copied missing libraries one by one from the SD card to the raspberry using WinSCP.

And here is the list of libraries which needed to be copied and linked accordingly:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Okt 7 17:33 libavformat.so.56 -> libavformat.so.56.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Okt 7 17:33 libavformat.so.54 -> libavformat.so.56.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 20 Okt 7 17:34 libavcodec.so.54 -> libavcodec.so.56.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 19 Okt 7 17:35 libavutil.so.52 -> libavutil.so.54.3.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 25 Okt 7 17:37 libgnutls-deb0.so.28 -> libgnutls-deb0.so.28.41.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 22 Okt 7 17:39 libavresample.so.2 -> libavresample.so.2.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 Okt 7 17:42 libvpx.so.1 -> libvpx.so.1.3.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 29 Okt 7 17:43 libschroedinger-1.0.so.0 -> libschroedinger-1.0.so.0.11.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 20 Okt 7 17:44 libopenjpeg.so.5 -> libopenjpeg.so.1.5.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 17 Okt 7 17:45 libva.so.1 -> libva.so.1.3600.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 16 Okt 7 17:46 libnettle.so.4 -> libnettle.so.4.7
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 17 Okt 7 17:47 libhogweed.so.2 -> libhogweed.so.2.5

Hello.

HTTPS does not work. Safari (MacOS browser) keeps telling me, that this is an invalid certificate. So I only can connect using HTTP protocol or by setting an exception in Safari. How can I make this work in the supposed way?"

Invalid certificate is fine as we are using self signed certificate. So browser is not able to validate it with any root certificate. It is ok to add exception in Safari for it.

I built OpenCV for camera support. This seemed to work fine in the end. But when starting 3DPrinterOS, I get an error from the program hdcamera about a missing shared object.

As I know OpenCV is used for Dual and Multi Camera. HDCamera don’t use it.