E-mail notifications

Why isn’t there an option to turn off E-mail notifications from printers? I know that I sent the file to the printer and don’t need the reminder that I did so.

Hey!

A few months have passed now and still no reply on the issue?

Hey Rain!

Sorry for the delay, we have been busy with other awesome developments & we will surely add this feature in the short-term future. Thank you for pointing this out.

We will keep you posted,
Oscar.

I want to follow up on this as well. I also get emails every time a person on in a workgroup prints as well. I would like to manage this somehow.

We know what you mean, this can clutter up your email box, we’ll work on this!

Hello All,

In regards to managing automatic emails, we are working on this logic now as we build out new features in the system. In the meantime, email filters might help to stop any annoying pings as some folks have many users sharing their printers.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me directly via email at charles@3dprinteros.com or via Skype at learn3dnyc.

• Charles

We are sending emails on successful prints to printer’s owner and to user who starts the job. For this moment users can manage email sending on https://cloud.3dprinteros.com/users/settings (‘Send email on:’ Box, ‘gif ready’ checkbox).

That is great, thanks!

1 Like

Would it be possible to get emails when a print is finished or some other notification?

Yes, when you have a camera connected, it will send you an email with the .gif of the printed object.

ok thank you I haven’t gotten a chance to connect the cameras yet.

Oscar but there is sdk open for the client ?
thanks
daniele

Hey, please ping me in skype, and lets check what exactly you need. My skypeID: antonvedeshin

I want to follow up on this as well. I also get emails every time a person on in a workgroup prints as well. I would like to manage this somehow.

You can turn off all notifications through your system settings.

Hi, i am Neil please send your message on skype to get notification